HC to Introduce New ACA-Compliant Bronze Plan, Enhanced Technologies
March 13, 2015
HospitalityCARE’s new fully-insured, ACA-Compliant Bronze Plan, designed to replace the Minimum Value Plan grandfathered through 2015, will debut in late Spring 2015 at Staffing Law.
Replacing the Minimum Value Plan that is grandfathered through 2015, the HC Bronze is true major medical coverage with full in-patient hospitalization benefits, along with many other features designed to ensure ACA compliance. Following ASA’s Staffing Law Conference next month, you can expect:
- Proposal packages with full details on the HC Bronze plan roll-out
- Updates to our industry-leading MEC and Indemnity products
- Enhanced administrative and compliance tools, and
- Leading edge technological advances to make your life easier and your business more profitable.
Thanks to your support and confidence, we’re pleased that HC has again been recognized with the top 2014 performance awards by the insurance industry for exceptional professional knowledge and outstanding client service:
- The NAHU Soaring Eagle Award – the National Association of Health Underwriters’ highest honor in health insurance
- MDRT’s Top of the Table Award – the highest honor in life insurance from the premier association of financial professionals
- 500/5000 Honor Roll – five-time honoree among America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
Today, the only certainty in our shared industry is one of constant, almost revolutionary change. Thank you for your partnership and support in 2014. We look forward to serving you long into the future – and making 2015 your best year ever.